Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
I know I’ve asked this before but it was like two blogs ago. If you would consent to me using your photos as reference for an etching, please like/reblog/comment below. I need to rebuild my reference library but won’t use photos without your consent. Women only please.
I can wear a wig…
You’re the prettiest princess anyway 💁
- me: *is a lil lonely*
I got the same taste. I dont like big glasses either. Who knows we might end up with the same type of glasses again.